BeWicked resellers (retailers) must comply to our enforced IMAP policy. Failure to do so will result in your account being terminated.
Our MSRP of Full Wholesale Price (not sale price) x 2.5 or (150% markup) will now be enforced as IMAP. Retailers must not advertise Be Wicked products below this.
We highly recommend that our resellers plan for future markdowns when setting initial prices for BeWicked products so the final markdown (closeout sales) comply to our IMAP.
The following Internet Minimum Advertised Price ("iMAP") Policy of BeWicked, Inc. (also d/b/a Be Wicked and referred to in this iMAP Policy as "BeWicked") applies to all resellers and retailers selling through Online Locations and/or advertising through Electronic Media (collectively "Resellers").
IMAP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BeWicked has established this iMAP Policy for its products. The iMAP Policy applies to all Online Locations for any BeWicked product and to all Electronic Media. "Online Location" is defined as any virtual place where end-users can purchase BeWicked products, including the Internet and websites. "Electronic Media" means all advertisements for any BeWicked products in any and all virtual/online/electronic media, including, but not limited to the Internet, websites, shopping carts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, flyers, coupons, mailers (including eBlasts, etc.), email, and the like.
- The iMAP Policy specifically precludes advertising at a discounted price.
- Resellers are free to sell at any price over the iMAP.
- Listing the MAP Price in an advertisement with a slash or X through the price, or other alteration of the MAP price, is a violation of this iMAP Policy.
- No reference shall be made to the existence of a MAP policy that precludes showing a lower price from being advertised.
IMAP POLICY VIOLATIONS
- 1.Reseller understands that a violation of this policy is immediate grounds for and will result in terminating the Reseller's relationship with BeWicked.
DISCLOSURE OF ALL COMPANY NAMES
- Reseller acknowledges full disclosure of all of its corporate names and business names under its control (DBA's — Doing Business As) to Be Wicked and has disclosed a list of any such business names to Be Wicked.
- Reseller understands that multiple accounts under different business names, but under the control of a parent corporation or owner with Be Wicked are not permitted. All orders with BeWicked shall occur from the Parent Corporation or business.
ESTABLISHMENT OF AND CHANGES TO IMAP POLICY
- BeWicked may modify or terminate this Policy at any time. Likewise, BeWicked may suspend this Policy for certain promotions or time periods at its sole discretion. BeWicked will notify Resellers at least thirty (30) days in advance of any change to the iMAP Price, and Resellers must implement the new iMAP Price by the end of such thirty (30) day period.
- BeWicked is establishing this Policy unilaterally without Reseller involvement. Resellers are not required to or even allowed to assent to this Policy. Resellers may choose to follow the Policy or not, understanding that failure to follow the Policy will lead to the consequences identified above. The terms of this Policy are non-negotiable and will not be altered or suspended for any particular Reseller(s). BeWicked will not discuss any conditions of acceptance of or related to this Policy.